Monday, September 12, 2011

ANOTHER THRASHING MISSED

Rooney made it back to back hattricks while Hernandez bagged a double and got his season up and running. And I missed the whole game. Oh man!!!

Guess I'll be seeing them grind out 1-0 results later in the season. For the moment, they are flying and long may it continue. I'd even miss the whole season and read about their exploits if they were to keep winning and winning handsomely.

Next up, the return of Champions League football and we're away to Benfica in Portugal. Then, there's Chelsea to come on Sunday. Can't wait for the weekend to come. Forget about what I said earlier. I won't be missing that game. Is it too optimistic to expect another Arsenal-like thrashing? I'd settle for a Tottenham-like bashing though.

JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment